Lil’ Buds Day Care offers a great combination of education and play. We accept full-time and part-time.
1. Schedule a tour of our facility.
2. Come to the tour with questions about the program.
3. Fill out the required registration forms. Return these forms along with your immunization records and non-refundable registration fee.
4. Schedule an orientation to review procedures and policies and prepare for your child’s first day of school.
All incoming students will be admitted as follows:
To meet licensing regulations, we enroll children based on their age at the time of the opening. If there are multiple applications that meet the current opening’s age requirement, we will enroll children based on: priority level, desired start date, and the date you toured and first contacted Lil-Buds.
After contacting Lil’ Buds for a childcare position, a tour must be completed to receive an enrollment packet. There is a non-refundable enrollment fee of $50 per child that is required. Once the enrollment packet is completed and returned, the enrollment fee has been paid, and a contract of care has been signed with the director, your child’s spot is reserved.
6 Weeks – 3 Years
3 Years – 6 Years
SCHOOL AGE CHILDREN
(Summer Program) 6 Years – 12 Years
During the school year, rates are $6.50 for after school care ages 6-12 years.
• Payments can be made weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly.